Thinking of installing a R-hop set-up to your RIF? Instead of modifying your stock ARM by cutting /sanding which may run the risk of an unbalanced force pressing on the R-hop patch - our R-HOP arm is designed to be a drop-in upgrade to mitigate the risk to give a perfect, even forced pressure.
- Save cost on expensive aftermarket hop-up chambers for R-hop usage
- No need for modifying the stock arm and adding M-nub (our arm provides both)
- Perfect TDC Top-down-centre force applied evenly on the R-Hop patch.
- Easy drop-in with no modifications required.
- Made from tough fiber polymer injected plastic
For R-hop to function perfectly, the patch, arm, and barrel is only one part of accuracy, using high-quality ammo, a good compression system, Inner barrel stabilization and keeping the barrel clean are also important parts of the total ultimate accuracy equation.
What is R-hop?
R-Hop is a popular modification in the Airsoft market in which a high-density rubber patch is installed in the hop-up window and then polished flat on the inside of the barrel to ensure perfect fitment. R-Hop improves the consistency of each consecutive shot, improves peak backspin and air seal, and provides the user with higher tolerances to imperfections in the projectile. All of these features combine to offer the Airsofter a higher-performing Airsoft weapon.