Universal AK47/RK74/ Advanced Inner Barrel Locking Ring & Advanced R-HOP Arm
Advanced Inner Barrel Locking Ring
The Advanced locking ring is designed to replace the current Oring (Normally brass) ring at the end of setting up the hop unit, however, with the original, there is a tendency for a wobbly gap in between the components which would tilt the barrel at an angle.
Once the new Oring is installed, it will ensure a snug fit to restrict the motion of the barrel that is inside the hop-up chamber. It will secure the inner barrel and maintains itself steadily locked in the true horizontal position. Even when shots are fired, which is the moment where there is the most stress and vibration at the hop-up, the Oring will ensure the structure is intact.
This in turn will create a dependable system for the BB to travel down the barrel undisturbed for the most consistent and accurate shots.
The new Advanced Oring is also designed longer in size to lock more of the inner barrel and hop-ups surface area to further stabilize the sensitive system.
- Fully lock on the inner barrel and hop-up chamber.
- Elongated O-ring to latch onto the inner barrel.
- Stabilized System Prevents any vibrational shift on the hop set-up.
- Improve shooting consistency.
- Tough Polycarbonate Construction. 6x silicone o-rings are also included with the package used to replace the spring that goes along the inner barrel. Tests incrementally you need for a perfect fit.
In general, anything that moves in the rifle, especially in the hop-up/ inner barrel should be strictly locked down to eliminate the factors that could affect the consistencies of the shots fired.
This upgrade is for those who would strive for absolute perfection for their gun setup.
Advanced RHOP Arm
Thinking of installing an R-Hop set-up on your AK47 AEG rifle? Instead of modifying your stock ARM by cutting /sanding which may run the risk of an unbalanced force pressing on the R-hop patch - our R-HOP arm is designed to be a drop-in upgrade to mitigate the risk to give a perfect, TDC (top-down-centre) evenly forced pressure.
- TDC Top-down-centre force applied evenly on the R-Hop patch.
- No need for modifying the stock arm and adding M-nub (our arm provides both!)
- Easy drop-in with no modifications required.
- M-nub provides an even distribution of force applied across the whole surface of the R-Hop patch.
- Tough Polycarbonate Construction.
PERFECT TOP-DOWN CENTRE (TDC) FORCE
For R-hop to function perfectly, the patch, arm, and barrel are only one part of accuracy, using high-quality ammo, a good compression system, Inner barrel stabilization, and keeping the barrel clean are also important parts of the total ultimate accuracy equation.
ACCURACY OVER DISTANCES - DOMINATE THE FIELD
R-HOP has the unique advantage to propel the BBs over a longer distance compared to a traditional standard hop-up. Better yet, accuracy and consistency are maintained also.
What is R-Hop?
R-Hop is a popular modification in the Airsoft market in which a high-density rubber patch is installed in the hop-up window and then polished flat on the inside of the barrel to ensure perfect fitment. R-Hop improves the consistency of each consecutive shot, improves peak backspin and air seal, and provides the user with higher tolerances to imperfections in the projectile. All of these features combine to offer the Airsofter a higher-performing Airsoft weapon.