- Relieve a cramped environment for the cables and battery to prevent over bending and damage.
- Utilize larger battery capacity - perfect if you're running a whole day game!
- Eliminates the unsteady butt-stock by locking down the two metal rails!
- Maximum battery size approx 152mm long x 19.5mm wide x 11.75mm
- Once installed, the VFC PDW stock remains just as compact as before - perfect for CQB use!
Tired of using smaller batteries for an all-day game? Here's your solution!
One of the main issues encountered with the VFC Avalon PDW series is the limited battery spacing to operate conventional sized LiPo batteries to endure a long-lasting skirmish event.
Once the LiPo was installed into the stock compartment, we found it difficult to fit the MOSFET, fuse, and cables back inside without the risk of overbending (which weakens the circuit over time). Likewise, we wanted to minimize the prospect of denting the battery's surface from the cramped spacing.
By offering additional spacing inside the compartment, the Battery Extension Unit (BEU) is designed specifically to relieve all stresses on the VFC avalons components, while protecting it throughout to extend its durability. There are crevice's on each side of the BEU to maintain a constant flow of ventilation to the battery and components to prevent a buildup of heat.
VFC VPSC Virgo MK-1
VFC Avalon Saber SD PDW
VFC Avalon Leopard CQB/ Carbine
VFC Stinger SB II
Matt Black/ Red
We ship fast - usually same-day if you order before 4pm Monday - Friday. A tracking # will be emailed to you once it leaves our facility. We work hard to ensure a fast and prompt service with your order. Please note that orders placed online over the weekend will ship on first thing on Monday. We provide free insurance coverage for all orders worldwide