- Relieve a cramped environment for the electric cables and fuse to prevent overbending and damage.
- Utilize a larger battery capacity.
- Eliminates the unsteady butt-stock by locking down the two metal rails!
- Maximum battery size approx 152mm long x 19.5mm wide x 11.75mm
- Once installed, the Krytac PDW remains just as compact as before - perfect for CQB use!
- Compatible also with the Krytac Trident Alpha.
Tired of using smaller batteries for an all-day game? Here's your solution!
One of the main issues encountered with the Krytac PDW is the limited battery spacing to operate conventional-sized LiPo batteries to endure a long-lasting skirmish event.
Once the LiPo was installed into the stock compartment, we found it difficult to fit the MOSFET, fuse, and cables back inside without the risk of overbending (which weakens the circuit over time). Likewise, we wanted to minimize the prospect of denting the battery's surface from the cramped spacing.
By offering additional spacing inside the compartment, the Battery Extension Unit (BEU) is designed specifically to relieve all stresses on the rifle components, while protecting them throughout to extend their durability.
The BEU is designed to fit beautifully with the PDWs original design by sitting seamlessly inside the stock compartment with no modification needed to install. Made of strong, flexible nylon that is resistant to BB impact and rough handling.
Remain in battle longer!
We ship fast - usually same-day if you order before 4pm Monday - Friday. A tracking # will be emailed to you once it leaves our facility. We work hard to ensure a fast and prompt service with your order. Please note that orders placed online over the weekend will ship on first thing on Monday. We provide free insurance coverage for all orders worldwide.